WHAT IS WAHM?
In case you are unfamiliar with this term, it stands for Work At Home Mom. There are literally hundreds of ways you can make money from the comfort of your own home! Whether you’re looking for a little extra spending money or you want to be the next Bill Gates, opportunity is lurking around every corner. But nothing has sparked this REVOLUTION more that than the internet!
WHY WORK FROM HOME?
Whether you’re a mom, or not, working from home can major benefits!
SCHEDULING. Working from home allow you to create your own schedule around a TIME FRAME that fits into your lifestyle. For WAHMs, you can fit your work schedule around a nap/bedtime schedule. For other Work At Home enthusiasts, this could be managing a small business around a class schedule or even just to supplement another form of income.
TIME. Don’t get me wrong. You still have to invest your time into ANY home based business. But most likely you will have the freedom to choose when yo work which can result in TIME with your kids and your family…don’t forget your friends too!
FLEXIBILITY. You want to go on vacation? Take a long weekend? Forget those 9-5 Monday-Friday work weeks. And you can do this without the fear of being fired!
POTENTIAL TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS. Who doesn’t love working for themselves, right? Sure, it takes discipline – but you’re much more inclined to put forth your best effort when working for yourself instead of working for someone else. That being said, there are plenty of WAHM jobs that allow you to work for someone else too – and they have benefits of their own.
STRESS FREE. Okay, so it won’t always be ‘stress-free.’ Nothing in life ever is. But working from home can create a stress reduced environment. That can mean a happier mamma, which lead to happier husband and happier kids!
TYPES OF WAHM JOBS
1. BLOGGING. If you’ve spent even a remote amount of time on the internet, it’s easy to see that blogging has become one of the biggest fads of modern time. There are literally thousands – no millions – of blogs that talk about anything from how to cure head lice to luxurious vacations in the Poconos. Blogging is essentially as easy as setting up a website and telling the world your story. Once you have the right tools, you can have a successful internet ‘mom blog.’ You can even make money blogging for someone else. Many companies outsource their blogs so they can maintain a higher quantity of posts.
2. MYSTERY SHOPPING. There are companies that will pay you to go into stores and rank anything from their customer service, to the store layout, or even specific products. These jobs can be hard to come by and involve more than just being at home, but if you are a shopping expert (or you just love to browse stores in your spare time) this could be a good fit for you.
3. WRITING YOUR OWN BOOK. If you have a good story to tell, why not share it with the world? Self-publishing is all the craze these days and companies like Amazon make it easy to publish your own eBook and sell them directly on their websites.
4. SURVEYS AND ONLINE FOUCS GROUPS. Yes, you can make money taking online surveys and participating in focus groups…personally for me, the amount of money you make wasn’t worth my time staring at a screen for hours upon end. But, if you like to watch commercials there are companies that will pay you for your opinions to preview their work before it’s aired.
5. TELEMARKETING. Have you ever seen an infomercial? When people call to purchase a product , many times the person that takes your order is siting in their pajamas with a headset and a diet coke. Companies like to outsource their call centers to ensure a 24/7 line of communication.
6. EDITING COLLEGE TEXTBOOKS. Or other types of editing jobs for that matter. Someone has to do it, right? Why not you?
7. CREATING PRODUCTS AND SELLING THEM ONLINE. If you have a creative side, you can make products and sell them on websites like Esty, Ebay, and Amazon.
There are many more ways to make money from home and the world is your oyster. You just need to find your pearl.
WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS!
For every opportunity on the internet there is an equal amount of scam websites that only want your money, access to your bank account, your credit cards, etc… So be CAREFUL. Research reviews for each company BEFORE giving out any kind of payment or personal information.
WHAT WORKS FOR ME
As a mom and a homeschool teacher, my time is very valuable. I’ve spent endless hours researching different companies like the ones I mentioned above and found some that worked and some that didn’t.
But now I am the proud owner of not one, but currently TWO websites – and more to come. How did I do it? I found the BEST ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM that was able to explain the most profitable way to make money by writing content that was relative to particular niche. In other words, I tell the world my story. That’s it. It’s fun. It’s simple. I wake up everyday and enjoy putting in my time – and then I get to spend the rest of the day with my children!
WEALTHY AFFILIATE got me started by walking me through a step-step process. And the best part – you can start with $0.00.
Check out my full WEALTHY AFFILIATE REVIEW HERE.
If you have any questions or just want to say HI, please drop them in the comments below.
I’d love to hear from you!
Who knows, you might just be the next WAHM REVOLUTIONARY!
Want to see other reviews of how you can be a WAHM today? Check out WAHM REVIEW page.